Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mummy, You DID Not Do What I Think You Did, Did You?

No Georgia. I did NOT just sit on J.R. Ewing's bed and leave a splooge* mark.

*quickly wipes the spot*

As you can see we are CLEARLY having fun here in Dallas, Texas and in particular, the Southfork Ranch......

Thus far, we have been upgraded to a FAR better room as the old room was in poor condition, and quite honestly, I don't even like finding Jorge's undies under my bed, never mind some complete strangers**....

We have enjoyed looking at trees WITH leaves and not snow......

We have enjoyed people laughing at us 'Northerners' wearing big huge Winter Jackets while they are complaining of being cold at a nice 47 degrees......

We enjoyed the tour of SouthFork Ranch especially the part where I asked for the husband of a woman there to be kicked out of the room when he proclaimed to have never seen an episode of Dallas. HELLO??????????????

I enjoyed JR's bedroom. ALOT.

and now, we are back at the hotel, checking in on our internet lives and pretty soon will have dinner and watch a movie, ready to return to cold cold Ohio tomorrow.....

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?


* You know what kind of splooge mark I'm talking about too :)
** Oh yes we did!

No comments: