Monday, April 16, 2007

Lost, And Not Sure Where I'm Going.......

Foggy Beach

See this picture? I took it a couple of weeks ago at our local beach. When I came upon this scene, I just thought it was pretty spooky, but the more I look at it and think about it, I feel like I'm becoming that fence! I know that may make no sense to you but I'm trying......

Lately, lots of things have been going on in my life that have been difficult to understand. If it isn't one thing it's another. You all know I have been having trouble with my back. Well, I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow but I've already been told I have some form of arthritis in my lower back. At 37!!!!!! There could be further problems, hence the MRI but all you really need to know is that I am in a SHITLOAD OF PAIN and being in pain also makes it hard to sleep (hence my being up at 4:00 am writing this post!) and lack of sleep makes me irritable, cranky and lazy as I am mostly catching up on my sleep during the day when I should be cleaning etc., and a messy house and lack of laundry makes everyone else cranky and so on and so on....

There are also problems going on with 'les enfants' of which I COULD tell you about but I won't. Just know that all those problems, on top of the ones I just told you about? Are pretty much making my life a living nightmare.

George is about to have some surgery too, hernia-style, that he isn't looking forward to. He has the biggest bulge ever....... and not in a good way! :) He also starts his new job (same company) today so he has that all on his mind....

There are lots of other things going on around us, people being ill, dying, arguing, bitching and whining etc., Nothing I can do about those but still, it gets to you.......

I feel like my life is spiralling and I can't stop it. I have so much to do, so little time to do it, yet I have ALL the time in the world....... What is THAT all about?

I'm thinking I may have depressed you all to boredom by now. Have I? Sorry about that, but what is a blog if it isn't a place to tell all and sundry about your life, where you can expect a glimmer of sympathy, or a - You think YOUR life sucks, try mine.... - comment thrown in for good measure.

I know that my life doesn't suck, and that it could be a lot worse, a whole massive amount worse, but right now I'm feeling like that fence up there in that picture. Just standing there alone, heading off into the fog that is my future, not knowing what will be there and how it will all turn out.

Clues anyone?





* I was going to just do a re-post of an old post instead of telling you all this but hey, I thought you'd rather know....

No comments: