Saturday, April 02, 2005

What I Like About......

I like:
  • Drinking coffee through a twix bar. Sucking it up and having the chocolate melt in my fingers then having to lick the mess up. (try it - but you have to bite the ends off first)
  • Walking through a forest in the Fall and hearing the rustling leaves.
  • Hot tubs.
  • Receiving e-mails.
  • Summer.
  • The first snow fall (but then wishing that it only lasted a day.)
  • Watching TV shows that leave me hanging on a thread.
  • Being mentioned in other people's blogs
  • My kids being nice.
  • Fresh line dried laundry.
  • Comedy and everything that makes me laugh.
  • Hot cups of tea first thing on a morning.
  • Spooning
  • Fish and Chips
  • Seeing friends I haven't seen in forever.
  • Family
  • Friends (you all know who you are)
  • Looking through old photographs (and when my scanner decides to work so will you)
  • Sliced bananas with milk and sugar (Sunday teatime treat when growing up)
  • Shopping and spending money.
  • My new house.
  • My feet.
  • New babies.
  • Reading comments about what you like!!!!!
And as a post-blog perusing update...........
  • The statement "knocking one out in the toilet".........

No comments: