Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday ponderings......

Well, I haven't really done much this weekend so there really isn't too much to write!

TSO

Last night we went to see The Trans Siberian Orchestra and they were amazing. Check out G's blog for a more in depth write up!!! What he says is so spot on! But we had fun either way...... Loud, bright and total fun....

The Terminal

We rented this on DVD on Saturday. (I am currently watching all Sopranos on my Netflix DVDs so had to go to Hollywood Video.....). This film is really really good, so much so that I may even buy it on DVD. Brilliant film.

Oceans 12

Just got back from the movies watching this. I hated the first one, it was terrible, terrible terrible so didn't really want to see this but I heard it was good and better than the first (how could it not be??) so we went and actually enjoyed it. Julia Roberts was in this one more and the scene where she played Julia Roberts (See it to believe how funny it was) was hysterical... I thought anyway.....

SURVIVOR FINALE

Well, I decided to watch the Survivor finale tonight and tape Desperate Housewives.... I couldn't bear someone slipping up and telling me how it ended.... So it is currently 4:11 pm, I'm gonna get a red hot bath (one that is so hot you have to lower yourself in slowly.....), have a glass of wine then settle in for the night with my Survivor double showing.

I'm hoping Chris wins, or Twila coz I'm telling you right now, I'm gonna puke if Scout or Eliza win..... Puke, blow chunks, vomit however you want to say it, it WILL happen....

Snowing....

It is currently snowing and I took pictures but G wants to blog so I'll upload them later....

Cold cold cold......

P.S. Claire, if you are reading this, check out the weather on the lower right column..... we currently have a snow advisory..... Make sure you bring your coat..... (or coatS)..

No comments: