Friday, December 24, 2004

Now out of these two pictures, which is Tall Bob and Cindy? and which is Shaq and some other player?

Tall Bob and Cindy?


The tallest man on Earth?

Well, we had a great night last night at Spuddy's with our friends. Chris and Michelle, Rachel, Tall Bob - A Guinness Book of Records qualifier for sure, Cindy and Jimmy, Claire, George and me! We got drunk, had loads of laughs and finished it off with a plate of chips and gravy! Perfect.

When we got home, Claire and George wanted to do Snow Angels, so as you can see from the pics, Claire thoroughly enjoyed herself there! You should see the video I took of it! I'm trying to figure a way to get it online!

Today we have just been chilling out, it IS Christmas Eve you know!!! G and I went shopping, and he bought me this totally dead sexy hat!

My new hat!

What do you think? Lovely innit?

I am so very very happy with my life and especially today as it is Christmas Eve, and tomorrow it is CHRISTMAS DAY!!! (Cue Christmas music!!)

I hope everyone out there has a toptastic Christmas, and a great New Year. Merry Christmas!

No comments: