Thursday, November 04, 2004

Thoughts.

You know, I was thinking the other day about applying to go on the next Survivor.

I’ll give you all a minute with that one.

No – really – I was.

I have watched probably 4 or 5 seasons of the show and many things come to mind while watching it. Here are my reasons why I think it would be a good idea why I should go on…

  • I could kick ass in the reward challenges.
  • I could start a fire just by looking at some brush.
  • I could do with losing a few pounds (No comments please).
  • I could do with a million $.
  • I wouldn’t put up with BS contestants like SCOUT, RORY, or BUBBA.
  • I know some good rice and coconut recipes.
  • I like rice, and coconuts.
  • I could talk in Yorkshire slang and slag people off and they wouldn’t know it.
  • I could see the very gorgeous Jeff EVERY day!

Reasons why I couldn’t go on Survivor…

  • Do you have any idea how many people would come out of the woodwork with stories about me? (and being on the island wouldn’t be able to defend myself).
  • I don’t look good in a bikini.
  • I’d want to kill everyone there.
  • I’d be kicked off first for safety reasons coz people will see that I want to kill them.
  • I’m English and I’m sure they have stipulations about that.

    Let me know what you think by taking part in this poll……











    Why would I be a GREAT contestant?
    Coz I need to lose a few pounds?
    Coz you want to get rid of me for 39 days?
    Coz I'd be THE best contestant ever?
    Coz it would be fun to see people bitch about me and me not knowing it?
    Shouldn't the question be why would you be 1st voted off?



    Free polls from Pollhost.com


No comments: